Qatar Airways is about to additional increase its rising community with elevated flight frequencies to a number of well-liked locations throughout the globe to satisfy journey demand through the peak winter vacation season.
Qatar Airways can also be launching its inaugural companies to Dusseldorf, with day by day flights ranging from November 15, 2022, the airline’s fourth vacation spot in Germany.
Qatar Airways community will increase:
- Singapore – from 14 weekly to 21 weekly efficient 30 October 2022
- Bali – Elevated from seven weekly to 14 weekly efficient 6 December 2022
- Abu Dhabi – elevated from 21 to twenty-eight weekly flights efficient 21 December 2022
- Amsterdam – Elevated from seven to 10 weekly flights efficient 21 December 2022
- Almaty – Elevated from 4 to seven weekly flights efficient 1 January 2023
- Dublin – elevated from 11 to 12 weekly flights efficient 3 January 2023
- Cape City – Elevated from 10 to 14 weekly efficient 6 January 2023
- Hong Kong – elevated from seven to 11 weekly flights efficient 16 January 2023
- Lusaka and Harare – elevated from 5 to seven weekly flights efficient 17 January 2023
- Ho Chi Minh – elevated from seven to 10 weekly flights efficient 20 January 2023
- Hanoi- elevated from seven to 10 weekly flights efficient 20 January 2023
- Adelaide and Auckland – elevated from 5 to seven weekly flights efficient 22 January 2023
Qatar Airways is providing journey packages for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, welcoming world soccer followers to benefit from the best Qatari hospitality and observe their favorite group in individual. Followers have the flexibleness to construct their very own bundle for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, which incorporates flights with Qatar Airways, the Official Airline Companion of FIFA.
High Copyright Photograph: Qatar Airways Boeing 777-3DZ ER A7-BEB (msn 43215) (FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022) ZRH (Andi Hiltl). Picture: 952023.
Qatar Airways plane picture gallery: