Listed below are the cruise information that caught our consideration for the week of April 3 to 9, 2022.
- Vacationers are again. Carnival introduced that it had the perfect week of bookings in its historical past through the week of March 28 to April 3.
- Mardi Gras has been named the perfect new cruise ship of 2021 by the members of Cruise.com.
- Carnival has introduced that the service charge (ideas) will improve to $14.50 per day for normal cabins and $16.50 per day for suites.
- Superstar has taken possession of Superstar Past, the third within the Edge sequence. Kate McCue is the captain of this new ship. The Past maiden voyage will depart from Southampton on 27 April 2022 and can supply Mediterranean journeys till October.
- Holland America’s Volendam will probably be used for the subsequent 3 months to welcome Ukrainian refugees. 1,500 refugees will probably be housed and ate up board the ship that will probably be positioned in Rotterdam. Journeys on the Volendam have been canceled till July third.
- The Koningsdam is the primary ship to return to Canadian waters. The vessel visited Victoria Harbour and Vancouver on April 9 and 10, 2022. The Koningsdam will make Vancouver its dwelling port for the Alaska cruise season.
- Oceania has introduced that it’s going to introduce 14 solo cabins on 4 of its ships this fall. That is a part of the OceaniaNext program that may roll out on the Regatta, Nautica, Insignia and Sirena. The Vista already provides these cabins.
- Development of Royal Caribbean’s new ship, the Utopia of the Seas, started on April 5, 2022. The ship would be the first Oasis-class vessel powered by liquefied pure gasoline. The ship will set sail within the fall of 2023.
- The Spectrum of the Seas arrives in Singapore from the place it should begin its crusing season on April 11, 2022. The Spectrum of the Seas will make Singapore its dwelling port till April 2023. 3- and 4-day sea cruises will probably be supplied to Singapore residents.
- The Seabourn Encore will probably be positioned within the Mediterranean for the summer time and can go to Greece, Turkey, Croatia and Israel. Seabourn is providing onboard credit between $800 and $1,600 till Could 31 in addition to a ten% low cost for cruises paid in full by June 1, 2022.
- Silversea held the official naming ceremony of the Silver Daybreak on March 31 simply previous to its departure for its inaugural cruise on April 1, 2022. The ship will sail the Mediterranean till November 2022 after which be positioned within the Caribbean and Central America this autumn.
- The Pacific Explorer will probably be again in Australia on April 18, 2022, and can make Sydney its dwelling port for the season.